Based on the ORSC model, Alchemy is a three-day, stand-alone course designed for pairs that co-facilitate, co-train, co-present or co-coach and who want to “Up their Game’!
The dynamic of two people facilitating well together creates a deep connection with participants and a sense of energy and safety that support learning that sticks. With Alchemy, you will incorporate the latest from systems and adult learning theories plus tips from neuroscience into your repertoire. And you will learn how to deliver seamlessly and in-sync with your partner.
Who would benefit from this training?
- Coaches, facilitators, team leaders and business owners who want to create and deliver seamlessly and in-sync.
- Pairs who co-facilitate, co-train, co-present or co-coach.
- Sales and/or marketing teams who co-present pitches to prospects or clients.
- Trainers and coaches who want to learn truly great facilitation techniques.
- Ideally students will have had some experience coaching, training, facilitating or consulting, either solo or in a partnership.
With ALCHEMY, you will learn to :
- Create chemistry with your co-facilitator and make each other shine – even when you disagree
- Master your impact on participants and their learning and model intended behaviors as you teach them
- Apply adult learning theory and neuroscience to set participants up for success
- Have easy command instead of a regimented power and control style of teaching and shift from focusing on your agenda to focusing on what learners need
Key Outcomes from ALCHEMY
- Together with your partner learn to shift your attention from yourselves as individuals, to the power of your Third Entity.
- Learn that it is not up to YOU, it is up to your partnership!
- Learn the strengths and edges of who you are in partnership.
- Naturally deepen your connection and range as you lean into your relationship.
- Learn how to create more safety, trust and permission so your relationship can really fly rather than be merely “safe” and uninspiring.
- Walk away with tools to support and create a wise, dynamic partnership that is bold, resilient and committed to delivering value to the client.
- This course takes place over 3 consecutive days, from 09.30 to 17.00, at a central Paris venue.
- We practice experiential learning, engaging a variety of teaching methods in our training delivery. Modules are hands-on and immersive, with a focus on participation and practical experience.